Sleep suspended in the trees in an amazing 3-person tree tent in the breathtaking Lulea Archipelago. You will take an easy ferry ride from the city to stay in the trees by the sandy beach at Klubbviken on Sandön Island. You will be met at the wharf by your host after a 40 min trip to the boat harbour by the ferry where you will be shown to you “room”, but this room is nothing like you have ever experienced before.
It will bring back memories of climbing trees and playing in treehouses as you experience sleeping above the ground and in nature.
Feel free to explore the island by foot, swim at the beach or rent kayaks. There is a restaurant on site, bring your own food to grill, or let us pack a meal for you!
You will have you own 3-person Stingray Tentsile tent, fire pits/grill places, and access to toilets and showers.
Price: 600 sek/night, two people in a tent. 800/night sek three people in a tent.
Not included: Ferry tickets. Let us know if you need help with the ferry booking.
Bring: Sleeping bag, food, cooking utensils, charcoal if you want to grill.
Duration: overnight (check in 1400 and check out 1200 on day of departure)
You can add on:
- Food box (light lunch, dinner, breakfast) with wood or charcoal for grilling: 600 sek/person/day
- Drink packages (ask us for different options).
- Private boat transfer (ask us for prices).
- Guided tours. Kayak tour: 1700 sek/pers.
- sleeping bag: 200 sek/person
- Meals at Klubbviken restaurant – for prices and menu: https://www.klubbviken.se/